SPIRIANT (Germany, 2013)
What they said:
“Helen was a tremendous addition to the SPIRIANT project… She was proactive and full of ideas and suggestions, with a remarkable level of energy and drive, all of which contributed markedly to the project’s success.”
SPIRIANT is a new brand from LSG Sky Chefs, one of my returning clients, and the name for the group’s in-flight products, equipment and logistics supply division.
It has a global reach, with offices in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North America and Latin America.
Because the group was launching SPIRIANT to the market, it needed a copywriter to help produce an entire suite of supporting materials.
What I did:
I worked closely with various members of the SPIRIANT launch team to develop the following materials within a demanding timeframe.
This included proposing the idea for how the online catalogue could work and naming a product (the Nest Box, a cardboard box that slides into an in-flight trolley), which was fun.
- Writing style guide: Developed a style guide based on the new brand identity supplied by Interbrand.
- Website: Proposed a sitemap and drafted all copy (body text, metadata and micro copy) using American English spelling. Reviewed the copy online and made edits using the TYPO3 open-source CMS.
- Brochure: Suggested a structure and drafted the contents.
- PPT presentation: Compiled the text for the slides.
- Video storyboard: Reviewed and edited the storyboard script for the corporate video.